Post: Class Teachers (2 Permanent & 1 Year Fixed Term)
Appointment of class teachers required to start from September ’18.
The Governors of Beighton Nursery Infant School wish to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic and inspirational Early Years or KS1 teachers to join our team.
The successful candidates will
• Be excellent experienced or newly qualified teachers
• Have high expectations and a commitment to securing outstanding progress for all learners
• Have excellent interpersonal skills which motivate and inspire children to achieve their very best
• Have effective communication skills and the ability to work in partnership with all members of the school community
• Have a commitment to providing rich and challenging learning experiences across the curriculum for all children
We can offer
• Delightful children with a positive attitude towards their learning
• A supportive and friendly team of colleagues who are willing to share their expertise and learn from one another
• A committed Family of Schools with opportunities for partnership working and joint CPD
• A dedicated governing body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by making an appointment with Mrs Caron Budd, the School Manager, on 0114 2486572. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment. A Disclosure & Barring Service check is required for this post.
Please return your completed application forms to Mrs Caron Budd, the School Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS check required for this post.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Records Disclosure form in line with Section 115 of The Police Act 1997.
Sheffield City Council is an equal opportunities employer and has publicly committed to this by signing up to the “Two Ticks – Positive About Disabled People” scheme. This ensures that all disabled applicants, able to demonstrate that they meet the minimum criteria of the job description are guaranteed an interview. It is not enough to tick that you are disabled on the monitoring form, if you are disabled and feel this applies to you, please let us know by quoting:- “I am eligible for a guaranteed interview under the two ticks scheme” on your application form at the bottom of the “Suitability for the Job” section. Please make sure this is written as a separate paragraph to make sure it does not get lost in the content of your application.
Beighton Nursery Infant School
Tel: 0114 2486572
These may contain further information about the job that can support your application. It has tips on how to complete your application
form. It also details the conditions of Council employment, including: holiday, sick
leave and pension information and hours of work. It may contain
background information about the post.